Wednesday, February 6, 2008

somebody help!

Last night I posted a blog entry and read my emails.  All was fine.  This morning I woke up & my AOL software has crashed.  YUCK!  It kept telling me to restart the computer or uninstall & reinstall the software.  Of course I don't still have a disc with the software on it, so I went through Internet Explorer & downloaded the software from the website---where they only offer the latest version of AOL.  And let me tell ya....I HATE IT.  If you happen to have an old AOL disc in your desk drawers somewhere (preferably 9.0 optimized!!!), please let me know!  I need the disc because I seriously want to get rid of this version ASAP!  I can't stand it.

Not to mention that ALLLLLLLLL of my favorites were lost.  If you have a blog, please email me w/ the link again.  All of my filing cabinet is gone, too.  The only thing that transferred w/ the new software was my address book...which is great, but I'm sick over losing all my favorites & filing cabinet stuff.

So...someone......anyone....please tell me you have an AOL disc laying around that you can spare!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling; my AOL crashed last month. Sadly, I have already loaned my disc out :,,,(