Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Give thanks to the Lord....His love endures!

With each passing day, I'm finding new ways to praise Him for all He's doing & how active His hand is in all of this! Gosh, God's good! The communion with our Father is so sweet... being on the lookout for ways to say "Well, there He is again!" is fun!

1. Today we received another Walmart gift card. This one came from an email loop I've been a part of off & on for the past several years. You Savvy SAHMs are sweeties! Thank you! Miss Kourtney will get a bunch of spring clothes because of you ladies! :)

2. God protected A & K from the stomach bug we all passed around this weekend! I was really dreading the possibility that one of them might get it. Andrew's had a stuffy nose ever since he got here, but doesn't appear to be bothered by it. I think it's just allergies.

3. Big praise--Andrew went to choir tonight & sang!!!! He told me that he was going to just go stand in the hall & watch through the doorway again, but he actually went in! I went to the restroom during class tonight & passed by to check on him & found him in with the rest of the group on the stage, practicing their song! They have a little mini-concert on Sunday during the preschool kids' promotion ceremony so he'll get to sing for Kourtney's promotion. I'll take pictures! He was pretty proud of himself, too. He made sure to tell me tonight that he'd need to wear a certain color shirt on Sunday for the concert. Oh....and he has a school program later this month that he's getting excited about, too! They have a program where they sing for the parents & then Open House is afterward.

4. Kourtney had a screening at school today to see if she's doing ok academically. I had worried that she might be a little behind, but according to her test today, she is doing just fine. That's good to know! :)

5. Andrew starts soccer on Saturday & will play for several weeks w/ the YMCA. Larry will take him tomorrow afternoon to find shin guards & shorts for the big day.

God is just so good......I can't get enough of Him! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


  My heart continues to overflow as I watch my children following in His footsteps.   Blessed be the name of the Lord!!   He is soooo good!   Thank you Lord for being so good and so faithful!
                                                            Grandma