Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday March 18

Sorry it's been several days. We keep having lightening in the late evening (when I usually would get online) so I keep missing my window of oppurtunity to make an entry.

On Thursday, I had to work so mom took Savannah & Kourtney to her house for the day and a friend from church took the boys for the day. I'm not sure who had more fun... the girls earned MONEY for picking up sweetgum balls in mom's yard and got to go on a trail ride to the pond. The boys went to Toys R Us, a wildlife museum/park and Dairy Queen for icecream & playtime. What a day! I wish I'd been off work to do all that fun stuff myself!

On Friday night, we had a birthday party for my mom at my sister's house. I think A&K are officially initiated into the family now. Between the me & my sisters' families and my mom, there were 19 of us there. Then for dessert, we had several of mom's friends join us, so there were a good 25 people in the house, then! They seemed to have a ball & joined right in with all the video game playing, trampoline jumping, basketball hoop shooting, etc. What a party! :)

Today, we spent the morning at the church painting our SS classroom with several other class members. The kids had a ball watching movies & playing together in the room next to us. We're all resting now for an evening of fun room cleaning. (oh boy!)

Oh....a couple of days ago, Andrew said something to me that really surprised me! We've had the week off for Spring Break & one night, Andrew commented to me that he couldn't wait to get back to school. When I asked him why, he said he really likes it & can't wait to get back to a routine. I guess things are a little too wild & wooly around here for him during breaks from school. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for being open and honest and not casting blame, and for loving them