Monday, March 13, 2006

Mon March 13

This morning has been hectic. I told the kids (when they woke up) that they could take a trip to the Discovery Science Place today if they could all get their rooms straightened. Two hours later, while still bickering & fussing over their messy rooms, they lost their chance at going to the DSP. We'll see if we can pull it off tomorrow. Instead of going there, we got the rooms cleaned up & then made a trip to the post office & grocery store.

I've gotta tell ya.....the grocery store trip was an adventure! HA HA!!!!!! Sorta like turning loose a herd of wildcats in a catfood factory. Somehow, I did make it out of the store with all the things I went for (just a couple bags' worth) and without anyone losing a limb.

Despite all the chaos of the morning, the kids are playing nicely in the backyard now. Whew....it's nice to see them being SWEET to each other, sharing the toys, helping each other build a big ol' mudpie! I guess that's the way it works---happy moments & hectic ones that make ya want to scream---that's all part of being a family. I'm so glad this one is my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I can just picture your trip to the grocery store... I have a hard enough time with just my dd and dh.. But with FIVE kids! Whoa!!