Friday, November 27, 2009

NaBloPoMo - November 26 & 27


The past two days have been a flurry of food, family & fun. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Yesterday, we visited with Larry's family at his grandmother's house. This is Larry & his grandmother. (That's Larry's mom at the far right.)

She had a shingle off of her roof, so Larry & his cousin climbed onto the roof to fix it. Of course, the kids couldn't see so they found a way!



And there's no particular significance to this picture, I just thought that the tree was pretty & the sky was the perfect color of blue.


Today we went to see my family...and eat some more! (I am STILL stuffed!)

Sarah discovered that she loves my soon to be niece-in-law's Yorkie, Bella.


This is my 2 sisters & I. Cindy is 8 1/2 years older than me & Jennifer's 6 years older. Just thought I should point that out. You know, the fact that I'm soooo much younger is always important to know. :)



We attempted some family pictures outside, but it was pretty BRIGHT, so I don't know that either of these really turned out right.



On the walk back to my sister's house, Larry & I snapped a picture. Of course, with the wind & BRIGHT sun, well.... it was worth a try.


Folks, I am so beyond blessed! I am a lucky, lucky woman.

No comments: