Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NaBloPoMo - November 17 & 18


Can I just say it seems like this has been the longest 18 days ever? I've trying to keep up with the NaBloPoMo, but I'm having a hard time swallowing that I'm only 18 days in & there are 30 days this month! I may just have to break the NaBloPoMo routine & say "to heck with it".

Now, with that out of the way, I should change my tune & tell you...Wow, this month is going by so fast! ha ha! I know, how big of a flip flop is that?? What I mean is that the daily posting feels like it's going on & on forever, but the rest of my life feels like it's flying by!


I'm not really sure how to feel about a letter we got in the mail today. If you've been following this blog since the beginning, you'll know about my bro-in-law who is in prison. He's going to get out in April. I'm kind of numb actually....not quite sure how I feel about that just yet. I'm a little raw and I'm still processing that information right now. I don't know whether I should be fearful or worried...or happy for him...or concerned about the future...or what. I'm trying not to dwell on it too much & give it over to God every time it comes to mind, but honestly I'm not being too successful at that just yet. If you can say a prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

I'm tired. I think I'm going to hit the shower & hit the sack early tonight.

2 comments:

:o) Rachel said...

Definitely praying for you, Liz!! ((hugs))

Lisa said...

Praying for you, sweetie!