Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NaBloPoMo - November 3


First of all, someone commented a few days ago on my "wow" post stating that they were my "Florida friend". I hate to ask but.......who is that? I have several friends in FL so I am having a hard time narrowing it down. Especially since it came through as an anonymous comment! ha ha! Whoever you are, email me (Lizreeves2@aol.com) or leave another comment & identify yourself. Please.

Second, can I just say that it's time for the Halloween candy to be GONE? It's about that time...for me to start throwing it away a handful at a time to get it out of the house. Otherwise it's so stinkin' tempting! In fact, I think I hear some wrappers crinkling right now. Hubby's attacking the candy bowl. ha ha! The kids are getting 1 piece per day in their lunchboxes & a 2nd piece after school. (mind you, these are SMALL pieces of candy or they wouldn't be getting a 2nd one!)

I wish I could post some deep theological thing tonight but honestly, I think I'm coming down off my sugar buzz & I'm gonna zonk out soon. I'll try again tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

hi Liz,
Ok, I'll admit, I'm your goofy friend in Florida.

Kathy