Sunday, November 29, 2009

NaBloPoMo - November 28 & 29


Ok, I know. I've really given the NaBloPoMo a try. And I've mostly done OK, but the last couple of weeks, there have been lots of multiple day entries. So much for the 1 post a day rule, huh? Oh well!

Yesterday we got the house decorated for Christmas & I had fun reminiscing with old holiday pics of the kiddos. This one was taken in 2007.


This one is from 2008.

And this one I took yesterday. They are growing!


Today was church. I filled in for my co-teacher in the 4 year old SS classroom. I must say, when she calls or emails & asks me to fill in, I always giggle a little. I love those kiddos! We practiced our Christmas program today. It's only 2 songs, but when you're talking about 2, 3 & 4 year olds, two songs is about all you can manage. They looked so sweet & did such a great job. I guess we'll see how things go next week when they perform for the church. I kept hearing stories about last year's performance, so I had to go look up the video today. It's pretty funny! See?

SNAPSHOTS Performance 12/14/08! from Bethel Bible Church on Vimeo.


I am about 1/2 way done with a book that I'll be posting a review for soon. It's taking me a long time because I'm highlighting a LOT along the way. It's a great book!!!!!!!!! This link will take you to Amazon's book listing for the one I'm reading. It says it's about women's burdens, but so far, everything I've read could apply to men or women. I can't wait to hop in bed & keep reading in a few minutes!

No comments: