Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

Some people write Christmas card letters. I used to do that, too, but to be honest I've gotten out of the habit. Plus there is the factor of the pretty paper, getting a bunch of copies made (or the ink from my printer required to print a bunch of them), and well....most of the people we send cards to are online & read about us on Facebook or this blog or by email. So there isn't much point to it. I still like the idea of it, but it's just not happening. Instead, I've decided to do a year end review of things I wrote about, situations that changed me, events that marked special days in our family's life. Scroll down & click the links. Enjoy a little walk down memory lane with me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer

Liz said...

Lina,
Since you didn't leave an email address, I don't know how to contact you. I do have a Facebook profile, but not twitter.