Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just for fun.....

My friend Amber posted this on her blog & asked for her friends to do so as well, so here we go...........

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? light Ranch, just about any sort of vinagrette, actually just about anything BUT Thousand Island...gag!

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden or Red Lobster...it's a toss up.

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? I don't think I could eat ANYTHING for 2 solid weeks without growing tired of it. I say that assuming this question means eating nothing but that 1 food for 2 weeks....but I do have foods that I eat almost daily & don't get sick of (yogurt, fruit, etc).

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? veggie

5) What do you like to put on your toast? butter & jelly

6) How many televisions are in your house? 1 that everyone watches all the time and 1 that only works for DVDs that goes back & forth between the 2 kids' rooms.

7) What color cell phone do you have? black...but does anyone REALLY care?

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Tonsils & adenoids, wisdom teeth, my children, splinters........I think that's it.

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? the lawn mower (NOT by myself---I was helping Larry)

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? only by anesthesia

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No thanks.

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? As a little girl, I always wanted to be a Melissa....but I'm totally OK with my own name now.

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No. Add another zero & I might think about it, though.

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 2

16) What are your goals for the year? Wow. It's already 1/2 over & I can't think of anything in particular...but I hope that I'm 1/2 way there whatever it is!

17) Last person you talked to? my sweet husband

18) Last person you hugged? Samuel, when I tucked him in

19) Favorite Season? Winter

20) Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving--it's the only one that society hasn't totally commercialized yet. I mean, how do you screw up being THANKFUL!?

21) Favorite day of the week? Sunday

22) Favorite Month? everything from late Nov to late Dec :)

23) First place you went this morning? the bathroom....just like everyone else! ha ha

24) What's the last movie you saw? I watched Yes Man last night (at home, on DVD). I watched Revolutionary Road a couple nights before. Liked Yes Man (although there is cussing/sexual stuff & some crude stuff....) but hated Revolutionary Road.

25) Do you smile often? I think so.

26) Do you always answer your phone? no

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? It better be an emergency!

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't change them. I got my daddy's pretty blue eyes.

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? I assume this means other than your basic sodas. In which case, I love Ocean Water!

30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, many.

31) Favorite Christmas song? - Oh Holy Night

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? That's a long ways off......but maybe a date night w/ my hubby. We always love those!

33) Can you do push ups? There's a big difference between "can you" & "do you want to".

34) Can you do a chin up? probably not.

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? a little of both

36) Do you have any saved texts? no

37) Ever been in a car wreck? a couple, actually.

38) Do you have an accent? I don't hear it in myself, but I'm sure I do!

39) What is the last song to make you cry? Are you kidding me? I tear up every day!!

40) Plans tonight? sleeping is good

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes & no

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. nothing...but tonight I had to get tea bags @ the store.

43) Have you ever been given roses? Yes.

44) Current hate right now? I don't hate anyone.

45) Met someone who changed your life? I've met a lot of someones who've changed different pieces of my life....and I'm so grateful for each one of them!

46) How did you bring in the New Year? I think you're looking at it RIGHT NOW.

47) What song represents you? It varies by the day.

48) Name three people who might complete this? I have no idea, but if you do leave me a comment w/ a link to your blog so I can go read it!

49) What were you doing 12am last night? sleeping

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? How annoying the alarm clock's beep is.

1 comment:

Amber Benge said...

Oh how fun! :) I'm glad you did it. I've missed our chats. Email me sometime with an update on Liz and Larry.

Hugs!