Monday, June 22, 2009

SUMMER DAY 23, Father's Day

Today I interviewed the kids for Father's Day. Here's what they had to say about Larry.

Note:
Savannah (almost 13): S1
Samuel (9): S2
Sarah (8): S3

What is your dad's full name?
All three kids got this right, but I'm going to leave it off for privacy sake. Only Samuel referred to him as "Daddy ". Too cute!

How old is your dad?
S1: 35
S2: 36, he'll be 37 this year.
S3: 36?

What does your dad do for a living?
I have to edit this one, too. We can't really talk about it publicly online....but they all got it right!

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
S1: watch Spongebob
S2: hunting
S3: I like it when he tells us funny stories.

What is something cool that dad has taught you about?
S1: How to use my pocketknife.
S2: How to hold a gun without it falling over.
S3: I don't know.

How do you know that your dad loves you?
S1: He tells me.
S2: He's always there for me & kind all the time.
S3: He says "Do you know how much I love you?".

When you grow up, do you want to be like your dad? Why?
S1: Yes, he's funny & nice & sweet.
S2: Yes because he's done cool jobs & he's really cool.
S3: Maybe not.

What makes your dad happy?
S1: Me! and diet coke!
S2: Diet Coke & snuggling with me!
S3: Diet Coke...and when we obey him!

What's Daddy's favorite thing to eat?
S1: Mexican food
S2: pizza
S3: steak

What is dad's favorite drink:
They all got it right........Diet Coke!

What is something dad always says to you?
S1: I love you! You look beautiful! The dishes are calling you!
S2: Close the door!
S3: Shut the door!

What is daddy's hobby?
S1: building stuff
S2: sleep
S3: getting a coke & making us do our chores

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that last one!

1 comment:

Alyssa @ CrazyBusy said...

Oh, you did it! Yay! I checked earlier but didn't see it.

First off, no. Savannah cannot be almost 13. Can she? No!

Too funny that Diet Coke was half of each of their answers for what makes dad happy. LOL!

Sleep. LOL!!! Hehe! Cute, Liz! :)

Love, Alyssa