Saturday, June 11, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
You know, I am not sure how to answer this. I don't recall now what my childhood dreams were. I know at one point I thought that I'd grow up to be a professional singer....but we should all be thankful that one didn't work out. Other than that, I can't remember what my dreams were.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
flip flops!

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
Not really. I mean, I do make a point to have them read every day, but that's about all we 'officially' do. I don't pull out the workbooks & force them to sit & work 2 pages a day or anything like that.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Occasionally I will freeze it if I have an abundance of something, but typically I don't buy more than I can use within the coming week.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Depends on the day. Usually no. It takes a little while for me to 'wake up' and get dressed & ready for the day usually.

No comments: