Sunday, June 12, 2011

Who are you? Do I know you?


Every now & then, I get a message from someone who says "I read your blog all the time, but never comment". Sometimes it's on Facebook when someone cracks a joke that they'd only know if they read my blog...and they'll admit that they've been reading for a long time, but never comment. Or someone will stop me in a store in town & say "Hey, are you Liz? I read your blog & I thought you looked familiar." (That one seriously blew me away!!) Or I'll get a random email from a stranger who's commented & I have to think "Who is this person?? How in the world did they find me??" And the best one yet....when I look at the sitemeter thingy on the side of the page that shows me where people are located when they come to my blog. I often look at it & wonder "Do I know anyone from Lockensplotch, New Hampshire? Or Doodlepop, Kansas?" (totally just made up those locations)

So here we are.

Either write me a comment to this post or email me (Lizreeves2@aol.com) and tell me these things:
1. Name & location (you can be vague if you're a stranger & would prefer not to give up all your info)
2. How you found my blog
3. How long have you been reading
4. How much you love me (ha ha ha ha....just had to throw that in!)
5. Do you have a blog? Do I already know about it & read/comment there? If not, I'd love to see your blog too!
And if you have any questions that you'd like to see me answer in the blog or ideas for something you'd like me to blog about, include that too.

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

5 comments:

Darcy said...

My name is Darcy. I live in Southern California.

I found your blog when a friend shared the link to your blog when you had taken in your niece and nephew and have been following you ever since!!

I have three blogs. One that follows Rachel and her journey of having been born with a cleft lip and palate. One for Hannah, our oldest. And one for me!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. You have been a wonderful friend whom I know I can ask for prayer, have questions answered, and share things with...all that and we've never even met in real life!! :)

Lisa said...

1. Lisa H. in Nebraska
2. You told me about your blog
3. I've been reading your blog since you started it, probably!
4. Love you to the moon and back! You've been a great friend since high school. =)
5. I'm going to say that I don't have a blog because I haven't posted on it in more than a year! =)

Rachel said...

I don't remember how I found your blog but it has been a long time! I am from Fall River, Massachusetts! My favorite thing about your blog is your summer days count down!

christschild said...

My name is Elizabeth..I can't remember how I found your blog. Maybe on a friends site. I have a blog too:)
http://christschild-ourblessedfamily.blogspot.com/

I love that you pray for me and I'm sure many others. You show Christ's love in a very special way. Thank you so very much.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

P.S. I changed a few of my facebook settings...maybe you can find me now..lol. I look forward to reading more post!

crystalrea said...

My name is Crystal, I live in Northern California, I can't remember how I found your blog, but it was a long time ago. Savannah was just about to have eye surgery.

I look for your blog every night before I go to bed, I love your family, I think it's so great you guys have such fun together and you are so silly!