Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 -- Year in Review



Good golly 2013 has flown by!  I looked back at this past year on the blog tonight & wow...I didn't post a whole lot this year.  (oops!)  I'm going to try to do better in 2014.  I miss blogging!

Here's what I found as I strolled down memory lane.

1.  The computer died on January 4th.  Right smack-dab in the middle of my job hunt.  Yikes!  Click HERE to read about that.

2.  I was reminded that I am NOT a morning person.  And reading about it after the fact is pretty darn funny!  Click HERE to read that post.

3.  Our February date for our Year of Dates is HERE.  (Yes, I realize I skipped the January date.  I didn't really post much for it.)

4.  I did a little soul baring HERE.

5.  I wrote about fun with heart palpitations HERE.

6.  Our March date for our Year of Dates is HERE.  Seriously, I married a comedian.

7.  Our April date is HERE.

8.  Our May date is HERE.

9.  I was reminded of just how OCD I am HERE.

10.  I went on a local mission trip & talked about it HERE.

11.  I had a sappy mama night when I wrote THIS one.

12.  Our June date is HERE.

13.  THIS ONE was very hard to write.

14.  Our July date is HERE.

15.  Our August date is HERE.

16.  End of summer post HERE.

17.  For Larry's 40th birthday I wrote 40 reasons why I love him HERE.

18.  Our September date is HERE.

19.  Our October date is HERE.

20.  Our November date is HERE.

21.  A little something about Larry's toothbrush...and my heart HERE.

22.  Our December date is HERE.

23.  And finally...all about our Christmas HERE.

Hmm...maybe I posted more than I realized this year.  I hope my handful of readers has enjoyed living this year with me.  Looking forward to 2014!!

1 comment:

busymomof10 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog recently! I appreciated your Encouraging Comment . . . but was sorry to hear that you had missed all of last year! I also did a Best of 2013 post, like you did here, and that is probably the best way to grab the highlights of the year. Here is mine: http://www.yestheyareallours.com/2013/12/the-best-of-2013.html

I hope you will visit me again!

Have a BLESSED New Year!

Elizabeth