Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tues Sept 30

First of all, a repeat of the last post---I'm ticked off that AOL is closing down the blog site.  Grrrr.  I've checked into wordpress & blogger tonight.  They're both very similar.  Since most of the world uses blogger/blogspot (what's the deal w/ the 2 names anyway?), I will probably go there, but I'm not sure yet.  If you have any experience w/ other blog sites, let me know which ones you like(d) best & why.  I could use the input.

As far as my day today........

I'm much less weepy feeling & sad tonight.  Last night was rough.  I was seriously missing Larry like crazy.  Today I'm ok.  I mean, i still miss him, but I'm not so whipped with hormones tonight I guess.

I went to work today, took a 20 min nap afterward before going to pick up the kids & decided I wanted a snack from Sonic.  We pulled in & ordered.  20 minutes later, our food still had not arrived & I was getting a little mad.  I watch 4 or 5 cars of teenagers pull in, order & get their food while we sat there & waited.  Finally, some guy came by (a manager of some sort) & I waved him down & asked how much longer it would be.  He asked me what I had ordered & when I started telling him he said "ok, so that was your order!"  Apparently they had somehow not rung up what stall to send it out to when it was done so they weren't sure where to take the order & it had just been sitting on the counter all this time.  He said he'd have it "right out".  I waited for another five minutes before I drove off without anything.  What a colossal waste of my time!  All in all, I spent nearly 1/2 an hour sitting at Sonic waiting on food that never came.  Since I was (by then) super thirsty & still feeling kinda munchie, we drove 1/4 mile to Dairy Queen & were in & out of their drive thru in 5 minutes.

Tonight I had 2 meetings at work -- an age level meeting (all the 3yr old teachers) and a staff meeting (the entire staff).  The kids went with me & sat in my room to play while I went to meetings.  We got info tonight on the workshop that we attended last Fall.  I'm really anxious to go again.  I enjoyed the classes last year, so it was fun to read through all the course descriptions this time & pick out what I'd like to go to!

It's getting late.  I need to hit the sack, but before I do, I'm giong to take a quick shower & get my clothes out for tomorrow.  :::Yawn:::  I have an 8am PTO meeting before I go to work.  I wonder if I could cram anything else into the day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, I probably would have lost my cool, at the Sonic. I am a very impatient person.  Add being hungry and tired, on top.  Oh yeah, I would have lost it.

Anonymous said...

I read a bunch of different blogs...I will check what site they are on and send it to you.. for some reason I think its Blog Spots....but they can do some much with it...