Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yahoo! Samuel was a Tunnel Cat!

Samuel was a Tunnel Cat tonight.  You may remember my post from a couple of weeks ago when traffic kept us from arriving on time.  Well, tonight we went WAY early to make sure he was there on time & he did it!!!  Here are some pictures.  You can spot Samuel pretty easily.  He's the only one in a red shirt!

I seriously got teared up right after I took this picture.  When I put the camera down, there were 2 little boys in wheelchairs being run/pushed down the field by their dedicated teachers.  Those 2 boys won the honor to be a Tunnel Cat tonight, and while they couldn't run on their own, they earned the right to do it, so they had a "runner" for each of them!  God bless those precious teachers who took a jog tonight to push a wheelchair-bound child down the field to celebrate their good behavior at school!  Dang it...here I go getting all teary eyed again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I'm So glad to hear Samuel got another shot at it! :) He's such a punkin. :) Look at the stride that boy has! Is he a fast runner??
Love, Alyssa