Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunday July 27--Summer day 56

I can't believe it's already 56 days into summer.  I suspect we're not going to hit the 104 days of summer vacation like the Phineus & Ferb song I posted earlier this summer suggested.  Bummer.  Looks like we'll only have about 80-something days.  You see, my kids go back to school on August 25...which means we're down to just shy of 1 month til summer is over!  I can't believe it!  This summer has FLOWN by!

Today was a pretty great day.  You see, for about a month, I have missed some part of church.  Last week I missed Sunday School because we were waiting to hear what was going on w/ Larry's dad.  The week before, we were on vacation.  The week before that, I worked in the nursery.  The week before that, Samuel got sick & I stayed at home with him.  You see what I mean?  It's been a long time since I got to attend both Sunday School and the worship service all in the same day!  And to top it off, I got to go to evening church tonight, too!  Talk about a record setting day.  ha!

This afternoon was nothing spectacular -- came home, took a nap.  That's about it.

Now aren't you glad you took the time to read this post?  Considering the level of excitement here, I know I'm thrilled that you read it.

Smooches to all my faithful readers.  You rock my world!  (well, my blogging world anyway)  And just for the record...Michael Romines ought to read my blog, too.  (snicker, snicker)

No comments: