Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I think the pictures will speak for themselves.






I swear... this was NOT the way I wanted to spend this quiet, beautiful day. The weather was awesome & none of us had anything to do tonight. No meetings, no school events....and then BAM! We had a GINORMOUS job to do. I found eggs in the hair of my child this morning. We luckily (or unluckily?) had a bottle of lice shampoo in the cabinet, so she went to school late after we treated her head IMMEDIATELY. We did this several times when the kids were younger and I really hoped that we were DONE with that stage of life now. I suppose there is always a risk if the kids are around other children....but yuck. Ick. Grossssssss!!! Aside from the gross factor, it's such a mass of work that must be completed immediately to kill off everything. Not to mention the way my heart soars to realize I'll get to do it all again in a week. Crud...better go mark that day off the calendar now. grrrrrr

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ugh, I'm sorry! At least you know how to deal with it, right?

Jamey said...

oh no, that stinks! we went through that 2 years ago! If the shampoo doesn't work I used mayonnaise! it worked great!

Jamey said...

P.S. Great music choices!

Amanda said...

Ughhhhhhhh yuck!!!! *Shudder*