Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ok, so I gave in to peer pressure.

I've made the blogging switch to blogger/blogspot. Anybody know why it's called blogger but the URL says "blogspot"? Which one is it?

So anyway, here's the story. AOL journals is closing. They announced that late on the evening of Oct. 1st. I quickly searched various blog sites & settled on wordpress. Less than a week later, they made a new option available to us ex-AOL bloggers. With 1 click, you could transfer all old posts including pictures & comments over to blogger.com. Well, duh.... of course I'm going to do that rather than manually moving them all over one at a time. I was really dreading that anyway! And so, I ditched the 1 week worth of posts on wordpress & have made the move here.

So far, so good.

Let me know you're here if you're one of my "regulars readers". Ya know...all 4 of you. :)

I'll be back to post more later. For now, I need to go iron Samuel's shirt (it's picture day at school tomorrow), cut out 8 doctor bags (we're learning about Community Helpers in my class), email the school secretary (to reserve the meeting room) and make a grocery list for tomorrow night. Oh, and I need to bathe & go to bed too.

Hmm....I better get going, huh?

9 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL. Ooooh. I helped peer pressure you!

:o) Rachel said...

I'm here from time to time still!!
:o) Rachel (from MOMYS... and mom to Sarah's long lost penpal Naomi - lol)

Alyssa said...

Present! :)
Got your new blog saved. That's really cool you didn't have to transfer all of that- it would've taken FOREVER!
Love, Alyssa

Darcy said...

I'm here! :)

Anonymous said...

Well I am going to be comment number #5....lol Liz is there anyway on blogspot to add notify in email when updated?

Anonymous said...

Central Ohio representin'... :-)

Nathan said...

aqui

Cksbyrne said...

I am here! = )

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Found you......again.......