Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've got the sweetest baby ever!

A couple of weeks ago, Sarah got in the van after school telling me about something she'd made that day. Apparently her teacher pointed out how sweet it was & told her to tell me about it. Today she got to bring home the sweet artwork & I was reminded again of how precious & tender my sweet daughter's little heart is!

The project was to draw a picture & write a sentence about "if I could travel anywhere...". I think you can click each of these pictures to get a bigger one, but just in case it doesn't work, I'm including a caption under each picture that says what she wrote.

"If I could travel anywhere" (with her name written in the middle so that it looks like it says 'if I could Sarah travel anywhere'...tee hee)


"If I could travel to a new place, I would travel to all of the hospitals and pray with the people in the hospitals. 10-13-08 Sarah"

How sweet is it that my 2nd grader would come up with this all by herself?

God has got big plans for this little lady, I guarantee it!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Awwww! You know why? Because that's what her sweet daddy and mommy do. I've seen it myself :)

Jamey said...

That is heart warming, Love it!

Kelley said...

Sweet, indeed!

Faye M. said...

And it brings tears to this Grandma's eyes. So sweet and tender. Makes me want to wrap her in a coocoon so she doensn't have to deal with the cruel, tough world. Sounds like we have a mercy person with a prayer warrior's spirit in the making. I sure am proud of her.