Friday, October 31, 2008

For the sake of comparison

This is Savannah now, age 12, 7th grade.

This is ME when I was little. (I think I was in Kindergarten in this pic.)
This is Larry when he was a little boy. (on the right with the shadow behind his head that makes him look like he has more of a melon head than he really does...sorry hon, you know it's true)

Who does she look most like? I think Larry & I look like we could be siblings (at least in our kid pics)....so Savannah's a good blend of the 2 of us. Then again, we hear people say ALLLLLL THE TIME that Savannah looks just like one or the other of us. (mostly me) What do you think?

11 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

HELLO!!! She looks just like YOU! It is sweet of you to try and give Larry some of the credit, but, please. She is definitely your child!
Have a great weekend. I am sure you all have some Halloween fun scheduled. Chris was supposed to be on his way home, right now, so he could be home by the time Grace wakes up from her nap. We are joining the Smiths and Garners for some Trick or Treating. The problem is, Chris hasn't left Dallas yet, and probably not for a while.... so much for having Daddy here for our first interactive Halloween.

Lisa said...

I've always thought she looks exactly like you, Liz! =)

Did she recently get her hair cut? I thought it was longer in her school picture. It looks adorable!

Lisa said...

Sorry, Liz! I was reading my list of blogs in google reader and I read your most recent post first, instead of last (that would be logical!) So, forget my question about Savannah's haircut. I just read the other posts. =)

Windy Smith said...

I personally think that picture of you looks just like Sarah..but that's just me!

Amanda said...

She is mostly all you, but she has Larry's eyes!

SandyL said...

Oh she is surely YOUR child...lol Sorry Larry its true...

terri said...

I think BOTH of your girls look JUST like you. From the picture, Samuel might take after his daddy. :) But they're all so cute! :)

Ruth said...

I think you have a beautiful clone, Liz!

Jamey said...

Yeah she could be your twin! she looks like you allot, Very Pretty!

Candice said...

Okay. I was wrong...she looks EXACTLY like you!

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

She is your TWIN!!! How cute.