Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Early Voting

Monday night, a friend of mine posted on Facebook that she'd early voted. I had forgotten that it was even an option, so I asked her for the location & looked it up to make sure I could vote there as well. Sure enough, it was the location for me, too. And it's on the way home from work for me, so I could stop by & place my vote. Sure enough, I did it on Tuesday afternoon. I got in & out within 20 minutes. Boy am I glad to be done with that now. I was trying to avoid the huge crowds on election day!

Now, I'm not one to express my political views loudly & I don't want anyone to feel like they must agree with me in voting. And so, I won't mention who I voted for.












You know, voting is a right that we have in our country that everyone should practice! Far be it from me to suggest a candidate or try to sway your opinion in any way.
Have a great day & don't forget, election day is only a couple of weeks away!

1 comment:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Well said. Not that you said anything. Ha ha. I think I may copy those buttons for my blog.