Monday, October 13, 2008

I think she likes them....

Tonight, while the boys were gone to Cub Scouts, I took the girls tennis shoe shopping. They both needed new ones, so it seemed like the perfect time. Sarah, my shoe diva, took the longest time picking out her shoes. She loves to shop for clothes & shoes...and tonight was no different. She wore them home, tried to wear them into the shower, but I reminded her that she could not. She put them back on as soon as she got out, though! And while she was brushing her teeth, she was grinning while marching in place--to show me that she was still wearing her new shoes. I just went in to tuck the kids in before I head to bed & look what I found. (Mind you, I took this picture in her pitch-black bedroom, so disregard the funky lighting.) Do you see what I see?


Yes...in the still of the night, under the cover of darkness, the goofy girl put the tennis shoes back on and is SLEEPING IN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
By George, I think she likes them!

4 comments:

SandyL said...

hehehe that is funny!

Amanda said...

LOL how cute!!!

Faye M. said...

This reminds me of the story about my nephew. He got a new kite. He wanted to sleep with it, but my sister wouldn't let him so she put it under the bed so it would be close by. She went in during the night to check on him and he was not in the bed. She finally turned on the light to locate him and he was ....you guessed it. Under the bed, sleeping with his kite. Mom

Candice said...

That is so cute!