3 years ago
Friday, September 2, 2011
Five Question Friday
1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
Around here, all 5 of us spend 95% of our time barefoot. In my house, if you have on your shoes, it means you're about to go somewhere. But we're not barefoot because I'm worried about messing up the carpet or something. We all just prefer to be barefoot all the time!
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
I assume this is referring to the sandal that it worn in summer time & has the strap that passes between the toes. Those were called thongs when I was a kid. But as a teen, that term became the name of something else & flip flops replaced that title. Slippers are another name for houseshoes....the things that you wear around your house before bedtime.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
Baby Got Back, the theme songs to nearly every TV show from the late 80s/early 90s
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
A peaceful, calm season that my husband can enjoy. He stresses out so much at Christmastime that he has a hard time enjoying it. I want this year to be different.