Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Want to Know Wednesday

{1} What is one thing (food or drink) that you MUST have everyday?
Water. I know, it sounds like a pretty basic answer, but I really do like to drink water, so it's a daily thing!

{2} What is your "go to" food when you don't feel well/need comfort?
Gatorade is my sickness thing. Gotta have bottles & bottles of it when I'm sick. Sometimes that's ALL I eat/drink when I'm sick.
But my favorite comfort food is Stouffer's frozen entree Mac & Cheese. Oh my heavens. Bliss.

{3} Is there a dish that you make that people request when they visit your home/a family favorite?
I THINK that I'm a pretty good cook, so most things are pretty yummy. I try to keep the family guessing, though....so they never know what I'm gonna serve them from week to week (unless they read the menu on my fridge door of course!). I can't think of a specific thing they request over & over, though.

{4} What are 3 foods you have TRIED, do not like and will NEVER eat again?
Squid. Blech.

{5} What's one thing that you love to eat that most people would think is weird and/or gross??
I love yogurt. I literally eat it EVERY day. That's mostly to help w/ my tummy issues, but I also just really like it. And it's good for you! BUT I know lots of people who think it's gross.

No comments: