Saturday, October 1, 2011

Five Question Friday (on Saturday)

1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
Yes. Even if it means swallowing my pride, I want them to know that it's important to admit when you're wrong, apologize for it & make things right.

2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
I had a letter jacket & a class ring & the big senior scrapbook thing when I was a senior. But I'm going to try to talk my kids out of buying a class ring. It's just silly to spend a ton of money on a ring you'll wear until the day you graduate & then put it into your jewelry box to sit for the rest of your life!

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
Too hard to pick! Every year I would say "this year!" or "this age!". Life just keeps on getting better.

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
I assume the "unused" part means I can't select the names we chose for our kids. If so, I have lots of favorites. Since we went with all S names, I have quite a few other S names and other letter names that I like.

For a boy, I like Owen, Simon (that would've been our adopted boy's name if we'd adopted an infant!), Stephen/Steven (would've been Sarah's name if she was a boy), Luke (which would've been my name if I was a boy!) and Graham.

For a girl, I like Shaylee (tried to convince Larry of this one for Sarah), Molly, Claire, Audrey & Katherine.

5. If you could make your child(ren) like something what would it be?
Getting along with their siblings 24/7!

No comments: