Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Want to Know Wednesday


{1} If you had an extra hour to do ANYTHING for yourself each day what would you do?
And I assume this extra hour also includes money....because if we're adding an imaginary hour to the day, we might as well throw in imaginary money, right?

If so, I'd have a massage. Or take a nap. Or read. Or (grin) blog.

{2} Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I have to sort of be both.
I am a night owl by nature. I love that quiet, peaceful, sleepy time when everyone in the house is in bed, already asleep. It's like my little piece of serenity. I may be yawning, but it's my favorite time of the day to write, take a bubble bath, read a book, whatever....

But I am also the alarm setter, the wake up the children & cook everyone breakfast-er, the drag my husband out of bed & push him toward the shower-er, so I don't get the privilege of being one or the other. I am both the night owl & the morning person.

{3} How much sleep do you get on an average night?
Ha ha! Did you read my answer to question 2?
Seriously, during the week, I am usually in the bed, turning off my lamp by 11:30. (umm...it's 11:20 right now....might not make it tonight) And I get up at 6:05-6:10. But on the weekend, I almost always go to bed later and I always sleep later!

So I guess during the week it's about 6 1/2-7 hours on average. And on the weekend it's more like 8-9.

{4} When do you find the time to blog/surf the ol' interweb?
Scroll up to #2.

{5} What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?

Going potty. :)
I think we're all 'too busy' for just about anything in our lives from time to time. Obviously if I'm too busy to spend time with my kids, I see that & make adjustments the next day. If I find that I'm too busy for some quiet time with my husband, I fix that. But there's always SOMETHING that has to be pushed aside every day and you adjust & fix that the next day.
But pottying? Yeah....I always make time for that. :)

No comments: