Saturday, October 29, 2011

Five Question Friday (on Saturday)

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Cotton only, please. Silk or flannel would make me sweat.

2. What time zone are you in?
Central

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
As if I could narrow it down to JUST ONE thing! That's craziness.

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Egg Nog. But I've learned my lesson. I can only buy it one time per season. One bottle/carton is way more than enough. It's SO rich & sweet and SOOOO full of calories & fat. ONE egg nog is plenty....but I have to have it at least ONCE.

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
I could not & will not ever work with dead bodies. I have a morbid fascination with documentaries, pictures & videos of how things work in a funeral home, even autopsies sort of fascinate me. But when it comes down to me actually being near a body, it freaks me out. I've had friends and relatives who I dearly loved pass away & I found it hard to stand next to the casket, let alone touch them. It creeps me out for some reason. So if you ever see me homeless & begging for money on the street, you'll know it's because I lost my job & the only thing available was a mortician position at the local funeral parlor. :::shudder:::

My husband, however, thinks it would be cool to run a funeral home.

No comments: