Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Phone Dump...one day late

My Thursday & Friday were a little out of whack, so forgive me for being a day late on this. Join me in dumping out all your cell phone pictures into a post on your blog --- a Friday Phone Dump! Link back here & comment so I can come see your pictures! Here is my week in pictures.

I love Sudoku!
While babysitting a friend's kids last weekend, I played Tiddlywinks with one of them. Without even thinking about what I was doing, I was given a reminder of how OCD I really am.

We made a house!

When little sisters get bored at marching band contest, they take pictures of themselves like this one.

and this one...
Samuel was in a choir performance this week where he had to dress like a 50s/60s kid. He did the white Tshirt & jeans with his hair greased back look. After the concert, we went to Dairy Queen for a treat. (The gel had dried & his hair didn't look so greased back anymore by this time!)

Larry wouldn't let me take a picture of him in his pretty hospital gown (I tried!), but I did get a picture of the sun making this part of the hospital almost glow as it set. We were on a walk around the floor & came to this window where the view was just beautiful.

While Larry was in the hospital, I was feeding Daisy & took a picture of her looking up at me. I sent it to Larry & said "Daisy says hi". She is such a sweet dog!! It's easy to fall in love with this angel face.

Tonight I did childcare at a local church. I had to giggle when all of the kids wanted to play in the sandbox at one time. How many kids can you fit around a 3'x3' sandbox? Apparently, at least 6...maybe more!

I used to love swinging as a kid. Tonight, I tried again. Yep...still enjoy it!

I know I still have a longgggggg way to go, but here's what my bicep looks like after losing 16 lbs. If you squint your eyes & tilt your head just right, you can almost see the muscle!

My weekly self portrait. What do you think? Should I go blonde? (ha ha!)

No comments: