Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Phone Dump

It's that time of the week again! Dump all those pictures out of your phone & let us see 'em! If you do a phone dump on your blog, link back here and comment so I can see your pictures! And now....here's what I did this week!

Last weekend's football game --- Sarah took this picture of the cheerleaders doing their stunts

Last Sunday night I did childcare at a local church. It was a busy, busy night! Nine kids on a rainy night = no playground time = tired babysitter! :) At the very end, I let them watch a movie. They were all pretty entranced by Veggie Tales at this moment!

One of our sweet girlies ended up in Sarah's lap for most of the movie.

Earlier this week, Sarah & a friend did the pledges for the school over the intercom. My girlfriend Becky who works there sent me this picture. (and yes, I intentionally blurred the other little girl's face and the lady in the background since I don't have their permission to post their picture online!)

Wednesday night childcare at my church. These two sweet girls were big fans of the swings---even the "baby swings" which they are really much too old/big for. Gena & Laci, do you recognize your girls? ha ha! It's blurred, but you can still see their giggles!

On my way home from the church that night, the moon was SO pretty. I tried to take a picture, but I'm afraid I ended up with something a little more Blair Witch Project than artsy & pretty.

Stuck in traffic on the way to the football game tonight. I was holding my phone when Sarah said "take my picture". I only pointed it over my shoulder & hit the button. I wasn't sure what she was doing until after I took the picture. ha ha! Silly girl!

She's so funny when she gets a hold of my phone. She always poses & takes a hundred pictures of herself. This was her "bored face" during the game.

And I suppose this is her happy face. ha ha! Such a pretty girl!

Samuel had a blue raspberry ring pop tonight. Can you tell?

Sarah's was green. She was determined that her tongue was as green as Samuel's was blue. Hmm...maybe a little.

This week's awkward self portrait, complete with one half-crossed eye. ha ha!

No comments: