Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Phone Dump

It's Friday Phone Dump time! It's that time of the week when you can follow my through my week in pictures. If you'd like to join in on your blog, comment & link back here!

Last weekend, our family was hit with a stomach virus. After Sarah & I had it, we thought we were ALL done with it, so I began the process of washing everything in the house....bedding, stuffed animals, etc.....

And then it hit the boys!
After Sarah got better, she was looking through my People magazine & she thought I needed a picture of a sweet young thing. ha ha! Hello, Joe Jonas!

Four mornings a week, this is my view at about 7:40am. Well, ya know...if I look DOWN. It's sloooowwwwwlllllyyyyy paying off. I'm down 13 lbs since January. I'd love to see the scale move more quickly, but I will take it. It's 13 lbs better than it was a few months ago.

I started reading another "bad" book this week (my last book had the same "bad" word in the title & my family teased me about reading dirty books). I thought I was going to like it, but I've gotta say it's boringgggggg. I'm only about 4 chapters into it, but it's just way too dry & slow-moving to keep my attention. It'll be on my half.com site for sale by tomorrow.

I LOVE seeing this coupon. See the red bottle? That's CRANBERRY flavored Sierra Mist. And do you know what CRANBERRY flavored Sierra Mist means? It means cooler weather & Fall/Winter are just around the corner!!! I'm going to buy some of this tomorrow!!

My mom went dress shopping for Sarah this week & found her a few to try on at home. They came in a big plastic garment bag, which Sarah 'tried on' & announced "Mom! A body could fit in there!" ha ha!
So which is it? REAL cheese or pasteurized processed cheese?

There is only ONE reason that this tank of gas has lasted nearly a full week. And it's NOT because I haven't driven a lot. He is GOOD.

Moments before this, Sarah was screaming & arguing with her brother. I snuck up behind her with my phone camera turned on & squatted down beside her for a picture. She immediately posed for the picture. ha ha!!!! Sometimes a mama's gotta figure out a new way to break up fights. A camera or new shoes tend to work with this girl!

And for your last picture of the week, here's the weekly self-portrait. I was feeling a little silly when I took it.

No comments: