Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10/26 Today I'm grateful for.......


Today I am thankful I have a job. Actually I have several jobs....and fortunately, I enjoy all of them! I'm also thankful that Larry has a job he enjoys! (He's also recently applied for some part time "side" jobs & if he gets those, he will enjoy them, too!)

Sure, it stinks to have to work 4-5 jobs to make ends meet, but you know what? It could be worse. I feel like I've got pretty "cushy" jobs actually. My hours are great. I'm home with the kids when they are home at least 98% of the time. I am available to take them to & from school and attend all their special events. I am off on Sundays so I can attend church with my family.

Seriously, I am blessed. With so many people around the world on the job hunt, I am thankful I have a job at all.

No comments: