Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
I think I'll just stick with Liz's World. And who needs a newspaper column when you have a blog?

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
So many people.
Single parents. Much older people who go back to college to finish a degree. (I still remember the cute elderly lady who rode the commuter bus with me at Stephen F. Austin State University in 1994. I loved that she was 75+ and going to college classes!) Daddies who work 2-3 jobs so their wife can stay home when their kids are little. Mommies who work full time, take care of babies and still pull off having a clean house & a put together wardrobe every time you see them. Amazing women like Beth Moore, Angie Smith, Priscilla Shirer......there are so many!

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
I only drink milk in the mornings. Occasionally I have orange juice, but most mornings it's milk.

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
If we were the same size, I wouldn't mind wearing some of them. It would be fun to have a mom, sister, girlfriend whose closet you could 'shop' from now & then.

5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
Oh yes! Kirk Cameron, Ralph Macchio, Scott Baio, Sean & Mackenzie Astin, both of the Coreys (Haim and Feldman), Jordan from NKOTB, the list goes on & on.......

No comments: