Friday, September 9, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
I don't have a smart phone, so my ring tones aren't the "cool" ones like so many other people have. And to be honest, I have my phone on vibrate pretty much 100% of the time, so I couldn't even tell you what ring tone it's set to when it's off vibrate!

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
My time at the preschool. Loved going back for the summer!

3. Paper books or ebooks?
paper

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
I'd have my kitchen re-configured or added on to. Right now we have a really tiny kitchen. We have our dining table shoved in there, but there isn't enough room for us to put all the chairs around it (one side is pushed up against a wall to make it fit at all). So since it can't really be used for dining, it instead becomes my desk/work area/catch all space. It basically has no functional use and that bothers me. I was raised in a family where you sat down together for mealtimes. And there is no place for that in my house. I would love to either have a bigger kitchen or a dedicated dining room so that we could eat together.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
Hmm...I guess at different stages in my 'dating' years, I considered various boyfriends to be 'serious'. Of course I look back now & realize how very NOT serious most of those boyfriends were. But I guess the first time I was ACTUALLY 'serious' about someone was in 9th grade when I was dating CV. (I'll just stick to initials here.) CV was my only other long-term boyfriend outside of Larry. I dated other guys, but CV & Larry were the only ones that made it into that coveted teen relationship status of "long-term". (which just means we dated for more than 1 year)

No comments: