Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Want to Know Wednesday


{1} What are 3 must haves for a long road trip?
I always make each of my family members a gallon sized ziploc bag of snacks of various kinds. Fruit, grains, salty, sweet... And we must have things to keep the kids busy! Books, CDs to listen to, etc.

{2} What was the destination of your most recent road trip?
Larry & I made a quick road trip a couple weekends ago. But we were there & back in one day, so does that really count as a road trip?

{3} What do you miss most about home when on a trip?
My bed

{4} What is the furthest you have traveled on a road trip?
When I was a kid, we always drove everywhere we went -- no flying unless you had to cross an ocean & had no choice! I know we went to Orlando, FL and to Washington DC....but I'm not positive which one of those is further mileage-wise. And in '07, we drove home from Los Angeles. That one might've been further than either of the other two trips. It took us 3 solid days of driving 10-12 hours/day to get home from CA.

{5} Will you "stop for the largest ball of twine, etc" or are you a "hurry and get there" road tripper?
I love to stop on the way TO our destination. But on the way home, we all get antsy for HOME & just want to drive on through until we see Texas soil!

No comments: