Saturday, August 27, 2011

Five Question Friday (on Saturday)

Like I said on the Friday Phone Dump post, I am running a day late on everything because we were out so late with the football game last night. Oops....sorry! (Yes, I know you were all sitting around wondering "Where is Liz's Friday Five post??" So sorry to concern you. ha ha ha!)

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Ummm, it's the end of the month & we're broke. "Fun" & "purchase" do not belong in the same sentence. ha ha!

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
That's hard. I like so many singers/bands, but Larry hates concerts, so I rarely go to one. Get back to me when you have free tickets for me & a friend to accompany me.

3. What is your least favorite/most favorite house chore?
Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
Wait....you're serious? People have favorite chores??

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Seriously? I have to be a grown up & choose between these two? ha! I'd love to be rich enough to always have both new, fancy appliances AND a giant wardrobe. But I'm not. If an appliance dies, I never stop & think "Hmm...should I get the boots I was eyeballing in the catalog or the new washing machine?" That's just not how my mind works. Nor my budget.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Maybe it's just where I live, but around here, it's mayo or salad dressing. Miracle Whip is just one brand of the stuff. My husband prefers salad dressing on his sandwiches, but Savannah & I like mayo. We keep both in the fridge all the time because I also use salad dressing to make tuna salad.

1 comment:

Windy Smith said...

1. I purchased a manicure and Acrylic nails since it was my birthday this week. That was fun and I also got my hair trimmed for the first time in about a year or so.

2. I have only been to a few concerts and that was when I was about 10-12 and my best friend made me go to the New Kids on the Block concert with her for her birthday, twice. I have to say, I would go a Carrie Underwood or Taylor Swift concert in a heartbeat.

3. My least favorite is scooping the cat litter. My favorites are all the ones the boys do for chores!

4. I would prefer clothes but if I need a new appliance, that would always come first.

5. MAYO....miracle whip is GROSS