Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
I don't have a favorite brand, but I have favorite styles & types of shoes.
*For flip flops, I want a wedge sort of heel. Don't misunderstand. I don't mean high heel flip flops. I just don't want the sole of the shoe to be completely flat. I need a little cushion & support.
*For sandals other than flipflops, I like to have a strap or something around the back of my foot. And that's only because I have ugly, dry heels that no amount of filing or moisturizing seems to cure. (If you have any tips or tricks for that, please share!)
*For anything else, I want some arch support.

Geez....how many times did I say "support" about shoes? Oh my...I am getting closer to over the hill every day.

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I don't remember, but I am sure it was within the 'normal' range. My parents never commented about me having late-blooming shoe tying skills, so I assume it was around the average time.

3. How do you feel about freckles?
I love freckles. I have always thought that it would be fun to be a red head with lots of freckles. They're so cute!!

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
2 English & Spanish

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
There is no way for me to narrow that down. You may as well just kill me.

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
I took dance classes (mostly jazz with a little tap & drill team thrown in) for about 6 years. I loved it. I also took dance class for my PE credit in high school.

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Grover

8. What’s your bedtime?
Somewhere between 10:30 & midnight. Usually more toward midnight than I would like.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
Just my wedding set.

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Whoever is closest to the bug. No squeamish bug fears from this mama. However, if you ask me to deal with rodents, that's a whole different story! I will gasp & shriek & squeal like a little girl!

No comments: