1. Do you listen to the radio in your car? If so, what type of station do you like?
It's primarily Contemporary Christian, but I flip the stations some & listen to a whole host of music types. But more often than not, it's CCM.
2. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
I lovedddddddd seeing Garth Brooks when I was in the 9th grade. He was just getting popular at the time & came to our little small town venue. All these years later, I have fond memories of the smoke-filled room & all the boots & tight Wranglers in the crowd. ha ha!
3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
I don't think I have a most embarrassing concert.
4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
I have no idea. Someone with a beautiful voice. There are too many to narrow it down.
5. You’re auditioning for American Idol. What song do you sing?
The last song I sang to audition for anything was "Yankee Doodle Dandy" when I tried out for 5th grade choir. Think that would work?
6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
I think it would be a cross between Flight of the Bumblebee (last minute prep for school starting) and the Brady Bunch (lots of last weekend of summer family time).
7. Most annoying television show theme song ever:
8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
LOL! Larry loves to flip through the radio stations (much like he does with the remote & TV channels) until he finds something he wants to listen to. It drives me crazy.
9. A song that brings me back to middle school:
Could've Been by Tiffany or Lost in your Eyes by Debbie Gibson
10. A song that brings me back to high school:
Shameless by Garth Brooks....or any other country song from the late 80s/early 90s.
11. A guilty pleasure song (or three):
Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus), Freak the Freak Out (Victoria Justice), almost anything by Jimmy Buffett
4 years ago