Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Got a problem?

A friend told me about her brother who was just layed off from the job he had held for 24 years.

I read a blog & keep up with a 6 year old who is fighting brain cancer.

Another friend has me praying for her friend who is fighting a terminal illness. And losing.

Many on the East Coast lost homes, possessions and so much more in Hurricane Irene.

A friend I met online is working through the horrible grief that accompanies disrupting an adoption.

Another friend and her soon to be ex husband are battling over custody issues.

A couple I know of are battling the demons and trying to save their marriage.

My checkbook is bone dry. But when I look at my problems in light of so many others who are suffering, they are nothing. All of my problems could be solved with a little money. We will get by.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3 NIV

No comments: