1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I wash & dry it a little at a time, throughout the week. But I almost always wait until the weekends to fold it. It's piled up waist-high by then (in baskets, not just one big pile!), but then I can fold it all at once & be done with it for the week. I know, I know....it would be much easier to just fold it as it comes out of the dryer. I really do get that, but it just never ends up happening.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
My favorite is Gain original scent. HOWEVER, I am a bargain hunter & will use other brands. At the moment, we're using a free one that I got from a market research group I'm in. We've got about another week to use it & then I will fill out a survey for them about the product & get paid for my time. So far, it's working great!
3. Do you use fabric softener?
I use white vinegar in a Downy ball. It works just as good as commercial stuff, it's way cheaper & I can't help but think that's probably healthier. (But I don't know that for sure...just suspect it. I mostly do it for the cost savings!)
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Yes, but only 1/2 a sheet at a time. 1/2 a sheet works just as good as a full sheet & the box lasts twice as long!
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
I iron something almost every day. In fact, I don't put up the ironing board because I use it so often. And I'm pretty sure that it drives Larry insane!
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
I separate it. I have a sorter thing with 4 hanging bags. I have 2 for colors, 1 for whites and 1 for towels, rags, sheets, etc. However, if I only have a tiny bit to do, I will mix colors & towels OR whites & towels. (But not colors & whites.)
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
Oops...covered that in #7.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
It varies by owner in this house. For my own clothes, I hang up everything I wear. Only undies, socks & PJs go in a drawer.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
Both. I'm not picky.