Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
I have 2 older sisters. We are close. Over the years, there have been times that I was much closer to one or the other.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Well since I've only been one of those in my life (overweight), I think I'd like to try the other one for a while. ha ha! I guess both have their problems, though.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
Hmmm....I love turkey legs & cheeseburgers & cotton candy & funnel cakes. But to be quite honest, the older I get, the less any of those sound appetizing because of how they will effect my stomach after I eat them. It's just not worth it 95% of the time.

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
It's growing on me.

5. Pool or Ocean?
Pool for swimming.
Ocean for laying on the beach & enjoying the beauty & playing in the waves.

No comments: