Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Want to Know Wednesday

{1} If you could be on any game show what would it be?
The Price is Right or Wheel of Fortune seem like such fun! But the new reality/game show called Take the Money & Run looks AWESOME! I'd love to do that one because the prize is $100,000!! That's more than twice what we make per year!

{2} If you could choose to stay any certain age forever, what age would it be?
I don't know. I keep thinking "this is the best age ever!" but then I discover that a few years later I am thinking the same thing. It seems like every age has its pros & cons.

{3} What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
taking a shower

{4} What would I find in your fridge right now?
milk, sour cream, hummus, oranges & apples, bottled water, veggies, grilled chicken breasts, a pork chop from last night, minced garlic, salad dressings, peppers.....and more

{5} If you were a piece of furniture what would you be? Why?
a cozy bed...my favorite!

No comments: