Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 13 -- post 2

Nothing real exciting to report for most of the day.  Went to work, picked up Samuel from day camp, yada yada yada.  But then I had an exciting moment this afternoon!  I got to talk to Andrew & Kourtney!!  Their aunt called to get some info from us.  We talked a bit and I got an update on the kids.  They're doing well.  They finished up school & both passed their grades and they're moving on up.  She said that Kourtney was standing nearby & wanted to talk to me (yahooo!!!).  She told me about the vacation they're taking next week, her new bed and chair, the wii games that she likes to play.  It was nice to hear her little voice.  Andrew wanted to talk, too.  He told me many of the same things Kourtney did.  I was so pleased to get to hear from them & hear that they are OK.  Since we haven't talked to them in months now, it was a sweet afternoon treat for me!

No comments: