Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer 2008, Day 31

This morning, Samuel & Sarah went off to day camp at a local church.  It's essentially a full day VBS program.  They'll do that every day this week (other than Friday, since it's a holiday).  I'm hoping they'll have a blast.  On top of the usual VBS stuff, they're having BB guns, archery, sling shots and on Thursday, they'll have a water day so they get to wear their bathing suits that day!  I can't wait to see what they come home saying this afternoon!

In the meantime, Savannah & I have packed up her suitcase for camp.  She leaves in the morning.  We have a few things to go buy, so as soon as the dryer stops & I have some clean clothes to put on, we'll run to CVS for those things.  Hard to believe that my BABY girl is big enough for Youth Camp!  Yikes....I remember Youth Camp!  It wasn't that long ago that I went, was it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh...can I send my kids with her???
Becky