Saturday, July 2, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
What is that saying? I think it goes something like "Not just no, but ___ no!". Yeah, that fits.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I can't honestly say because I've never been to a drive-in. But I know this much. In the 714 degree heat & 300% humidity we're experiencing in Texas right now, anything without air conditioning isn't exactly my idea of fun. So let's just stick with what I know...the theater!

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Nope. I go to the store & buy them myself!

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
pluck

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
I don't think I'd shock anyone too much. I don't know...WHS friends, am I a surprise?

1 comment:

Amy said...

There's no way I'd ever bungee jump, either!

My 5QF answers are posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek!  :)