Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday


1} Which activities make you lose track of time?
watching TV or computer time --- either one can be a huge time sucker

{2} Is there such a thing as perfect?
Does this answer your question?


{3} When do you feel most like yourself?
When I'm writing. Don't you feel special? (grin) I can totally be myself here. :::burps & scratches butt:::

{4} Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.
I am so so so blessed.

{5} Share one of your most beloved childhood memories.
I have pretty vivid memories of my oldest sister (Cindy--she's 8 1/2 years older than me) coming in super early on Saturday mornings, carrying me to the living room ON A PILLOW to watch cartoons. And she would come wake me up on Christmas morning, about 4am, to go see what Santa brought, then take me back to bed & put me back to sleep before the rest of the family got up to open the rest of the presents.

No comments: