Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday


{1}Name five of your favorite new blogs that you're reading.
That's way too hard. Do you see my blogroll on the right side of the screen? I literally scroll down that list & read *every* one that has a new post every single night. Or at least every other night. There's no way I could pick just five of them as my favorites!

{2} When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?
I don't think I ever planned a number of children, but I always had a running list of baby names. The only one I can remember was Heather Rose. And well, that didn't happen.

{3} What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? Could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker etc.
I can't think of anything I really fight about with anyone! I'm just not a confrontational, fight it out sort of person I guess.

{4} What is your favorite scent that other's may not find very nice? ie: gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc.
gasoline

{5} Thoughts on Plastic Surgery? (had it? want it? regrets?)
I can't really say that I have negative feelings about it. I know too many people who've had plastic surgery after cancer or to correct a birth defect, etc. There is absolutely a useful side to plastic surgery! There are a few procedures that I'd LOVE to have if I had the money.

However.......there are definitely cases of "going overboard" all over Hollywood & around the world. So there is a limit to it!

No comments: