3 years ago
Friday, July 22, 2011
Five Question Friday
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
Well, my husband hasn't had that particular surgery, but I've had the girl version, so I can speak from the heart on this. If I were to find out right now that I was pregnant, it would be quite a shock. But after the shock wore off, we'd work out the details & figure out what we'd do. No doubt we'd keep the baby, but it would take a lot of budget juggling & probably lots of tears (shock, surprise, etc).
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Our quick trip to Dallas.
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kid’s sheets?
I plead the 5th.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Can I opt for C: neither? If the scan would only be visible to the authorities who needed to verify that I was not carrying weapons, I'd probably go that route. But if the screen is visible to everyone else, I guess I'd take the pat-down. But prevention is the key, right? Just don't carry anything metal or questionable!!!
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
You know, I remember going a few times as a kid, but we didn't go every year, so I don't have any particularly big county fair memories.