Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
Yes. And I would hope they'd do the same for me.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
Actually, I'd prefer it in a cup with ice. But I'll take a bottle if these are my only choices.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Hair. I have super thick hair, so I wash it first so that the conditioner can sit in my hair while I wash my body. Then I rinse the conditioner & my body all at once.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
Trust your instincts.
Seriously---nap when the baby does!
Accept help whenever it's offered.
Relish every moment, it goes by quickly!

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
You'd have to tell me. I've never had a hangover.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great answers : )
I think I would say all the same things.